Unika ColorFill is the first sealant to be designed specifically for the installation of mitred worktop joints.
- 1x 20ml Unika Colorfill Solvent
- Repairs chips and dents in worktops and flooring
- Scientifically formulated and tested to resist moisture, detergent and other household products
- Withstands heat and direct sunlight
- First on the market - ColorFill has been used by tradesmen since its formation in 1987
- ColorFill is the preferred choice of professional Joiners and Worktop Fitters
- Bedrooms Plus are Official Unika ColorFill Distributors in the UK
ColorFill performs three tasks:
- Bonds the joint together
- Seals the joint against water and domestic detergents
- Matches the worktop to create an almost invisible joint
ColorFill also repairs scratches and chips in laminate and melamine surfaces.
ColorFill colours have been specifically developed to match the most popular brands of laminate across Europe, including plain colours, woodgrains, and patterned finishes. In fact, Unika has a colour to match almost every worktop finish. To see our range of colours at a glance, click on the More Information tab.
ColorFill has been scientifically formulated and tested to resist moisture, detergent and other household products as efficiently as the laminate and will withstand heat and direct sunlight. Although we recommend that hot pans and dishes from the oven should not be placed over joints. ColorFill requires no mixing is easy to apply and is available in handy size 25g tubes sufficient for one worktop joint.
ColorFill Safety Precautions:
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Keep away from heat/sparks/openflames/hot surfaces - NO SMOKING.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
If on skin (or hair): Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing, rinse skin with water/shower.
Store in a well ventilated area, keep cool.
Keep out of reach of children.