Take advantage of our discounted rates on custom made sliding wardrobe doors. Simply enter your sizes and we will custom made and delivery your new sliding doors. 2 sliding door kit special offer.
Please see the features below showing the differences between the Heritage and Luxe frame options.
High Quality Rollers
10 year Warranty
Satin Silver Frame
Whisper Quiet Rolling System
Rubber Gasket Sealed Glass
Inset Soft Closing Dust Strip
15 Year Warranty
Custom Sliding Door Special Offer Features
- Pre Booked Delivery
- Matching Track Set Included
- Safety backed glass used on all sliding doors.
2 x mirror
2 x soft white glass
1 x mirror + 1 x soft white glass
We require your opening width and height for your sliding doors. This is the measurements from the floor or the surface that the floor track will sit on to the ceiling or surface that the top track will be fixed.
We then do all of the calculations to ensure your doors and track fit in to that space.
It is common for your measurements to be off a little as you move along the space. Please provide us with the smallest of the heights and the largest of the widths. If you need help with this. Call us on 01698 209888
- Custom Made Sliding Wardrobe Doors by Bedrooms Plus; The Experts since 1980
- 2 door system, custom made to size, depending on your opening height & width
- Maximum opening height: 2480 mm
- Maximum opening width: 1900 mm
- Manufactured in the UK, using aluminium frames & track system, utilising safety backed glass to BS6206 and EN12300 standards
- All doors comes fully manufactured, with high quality moving parts. Moving parts are guaranteed for 15 years!
- Delivered throughout mainland UK with our specialist 2 man home delivery service
- Expert customer care available from pre-purchase, all the way to delivery
- Track Sets are supplied oversize for accurate cutting on site
Enter your opening space sizes today, or contact us with any questions you may have about customisation. We respond to all requests within 24 hours.
These doors are suitable for DIY installation, but we recommend that installation is carried out by a professional. By placing an order, you agree that your opening sizes are correct. Once delivered, please inspect your doors with the driver before signing for delivery.